What time is the Optimal Time for Dhuha Prayer? Buya Yahya Says Perfor…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Kristopher Dost…
댓글 0건 조회 21회 작성일 24-08-23 13:41

본문

h-dhaalliin.

Meaning: "In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. All praise is due to Allah, Lord of all worlds. The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Master of the Day of Judgment. You alone we worship, and You alone we ask for help. Guide us to the straight path. The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or

its own benefits.
"It's possible that the Prophet saw was only made aware about the merit of Muharram outweighing Shaban in the final periods of his life, or possibly the Prophet saw already knew about it but couldn't multiply fasting in the month of Muharram due to different obstacles, such as illness, travel, and the lik

Year Prayer

After performing the end of year prayer, Muslims are recommended to recite the beginning of year prayer on the night of 1 Suro or 1 Muharram. This prayer should ideally be read after maghrib time,

072425600_1675753930-man-2612549_1920.jpgowards the west).
Meanwhile, the charismatic scholar KH Yahya Zainul Ma'arif, also known as Buya Yahya, explains that the time for Dhuha prayer is after the sun has risen high until just before it is directly overhead. As long as the sun is not directly above one's head, it is still wit

041110800_1644566967-20220211-FOTO---SOLAT-JUMAT-Herman-3.jpgutting Nails

The next practice stressed in Islam on the night of 1 Suro is cutting nails. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said, which means: "Five things are part of the fitrah (natural disposition): trimming pubic hair, circumcision, trimming the mustache, plucking armpit

ving Charity

Another important practice to do on the night of 1 Suro is giving charity. Providing charity to those in need, whether in the form of money, food, or goods, is a recommended practice. This is a form of gratitude and sharing happiness. Of course, this practice is not only done on the night of 1 Suro,

067662300_1671073532-teenage-girl-with-praying-sunny-nature.jpgلِحِيْنَ
Allâhumma innad dlahâ'a dlahâ'uka, wal bahâ'a bahâ'uka, wal jamâla jamâluka, wal quwwata quwwatuka, wal qudrata qudratuka, wal ishmata ishmatuka. Allâhuma in kâna rizqî fis samâ'i fa anzilhu, wa inkâna fil ardhi fa akhrijhu, wa inkâna mu'siran (mu'assaran) fa yassirhu, wa in kâna harâman fa thahhirhu, wa inkâna ba'îdan fa qarribhu, bi haqqi dlahâ'ika wa bahâ'ika wa jamâlika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, âtinî mâ ata

ng the Quran

The next practice encouraged in Islam on the night of 1 Suro is reading the Quran. Reading and reflecting on the verses of the Quran, especially surahs that have special virtues, such as Al-Fatihah, Al-Ikh

ram, three times.
The transition of day and month in the Hijri calendar takes place at maghrib time, so this prayer should ideally be read before the approaching maghrib time. Here is the recitation of the end of year prayer th

Prayer Recitation
للهُ اَكْبَرُ كَبِرًا وَالْحَمْدُ لِلهِ كَشِيْرًا وَسُبْحَانَ اللهِ بُكْرَةً وَاَصِيْلًا . اِنِّى وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِيْ فَطَرَالسَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْااَرْضَ حَنِيْفًا مُسْلِمًا وَمَا اَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِيْنَ . اِنَّ صَلَاتِيْ وَنُسُكِيْ وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِيْ لِلهِ رَبِّ الْعَا لَمِيْنَ . لاَ شَرِيْكَ لَهُ وَبِذَ لِكَ اُمِرْتُ وَاَنَ مِنَ ال

he city of Mecca.
Practicing the prayer after reading Surah Al Waqiah is greatly encouraged as it finalizes the reading of the Holy Quran. Moreover, saying the prayer after reading Surah Al Waqiah can be an powerful and impactful way to seek ble

?ۤلِّيْنَ
Arabic Transliteration: Bismillahir rahmaa nirrahiim. Alhamdu lilla hi rabbil 'alamin. Ar rahmaanirrahiim. Maaliki yaumiddiin. Iyyaaka na'budu wa iyyaaka nasta'iin. Ihdinash shirraatal musthaqiim. Shiraathal ladziina an'amta 'alaihim ghairil maghduubi

068310500_1610683254-muslim-woman-pray-with-beads-read-quran_73740-667__4_.jpgfor all Muslims.
In performing prayers, there are procedures that need to be followed by Muslims, namely intention, movements, and recitations. By reciting the prayer from beginning to end, the prayer is in accordance

There are certain dates in the month of Muharram that are encouraged for performing voluntary fasting with various virtues. So, is it permissible to perform voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

lâli wal ikrâm.
Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great grace and Your generous bounty, You are the door of hope. This new year has arrived. If you loved this short article and you would like to receive much more information relating to Sunni-Shia interactions i implore you to visit the web-site. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies in this year. I also seek Your help in overcoming the soul that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that my daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

e or not to give.
O Allah, as You protect our faces from prostrating except to You, then safeguard us from needing anyone other than You, with Your generosity, Your kindness, and Your grace, O Most Merciful of all who show mercy. Suffice us with Your grace from anyone other than You. May Allah have mercy on our master Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions, and may

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.