The Constitutional Court's (MK) decision on the 2024 Legislative Elect…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Bennie
댓글 0건 조회 21회 작성일 24-07-01 22:51

본문

050900900_1718960707-Infografis_SQ_Prabowo_Kumpulkan_Ketum_Parpol_Koalisi_Indonesia_Maju.jpgThe discussion focused on economic inflation and the 2024 local elections (Pilkada). "Oh yes, during a meeting of party leaders, they discuss many things. But what we talked about was inflation. We also talked about the Pilkada," Zulhas said reporters in the Presidential Palace Complex in Jakarta, Friday, June 14, 2024. Zulhas mentioned he proposed the former Governor of West Java, Ridwan Kamil, to be nominated for the 2023 Jakarta Pilkada. According to him, the proposal was approved by the party chairpersons present at the gathering. "Yes, I proposed Ridwan Kamil in Jakarta, and everyone agreed," he remarked. When asked whether Kaesang might accompany Ridwan Kamil in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada, Zulkifli Hasan said that it had not been decided yet. However, he noted that the party leaders required Kaesang to secure the Pilkada. "Yes, I think. I informed at that time to the President whether Kaesang would be allowed to. The President responded, 'No'. But the parties require him," he said. "Yes, but the parties require him. For what? To win," continued. He thinks that Ridwan Kamil wouldn't have an issue with whoever accompanies him in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada, as long as it ensures victory. Zulhas stated that Ridwan Kamil's deputy would be decided by the party leaders. "Mr. RK (Ridwan Kamil) would accept anyone as long as they ensure victory. As long as they secure victory, we will decide together," said Zulkifli Hasan.

nFor information, KPU Decision No. 360 of 2024 pertains to the determination of the results of the Presidential and Vice-Presidential elections, and the election of members of the House of Representatives, Regional Representatives Council, Provincial Regional House of Representatives, and Regency/Municipal Regional House of Representatives at the national level in the 2024 General Election

047259800_1698081652-20231023-Kondisi-Jalur-Gaza-Palestina-AP-8.jpgSyaikhu stressed that PKS is a member-driven party with a mandate to cultivate and regenerate political leadership. Therefore, he said, in the 2024 simultaneous regional elections, his party will put forward members to run as regional head candidates. "Especially in base areas where PKS is the dominant party or holds the majority of DPRD seats. PKS will strive to endorse its own cadres as candidates," said Syaikhu.

Moreover, public reaction has been quite significant in response to the news that Raffi and Chacha Frederica's husband will team up in the upcoming election. As a wife, Chacha Frederica confirms she will always stand by Dico Ganinduto's decision to compete in the Central Java Pilkada, including her husband's move to invite Raffi Ahmad to join the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the journalists in the Tendean district, Southern Jakarta, May 28, 2024. "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives support our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we stand by them," Chacha Frederica added.

Secretary-General of the National Mandate Party (PAN) Eddy Soeparno mentioned that the Advanced Indonesia Coalition (KIM) decided to support the same candidate in several regions participating in the 2024 Simultaneous Regional Elections. "We mentioned from the beginning that the Advanced Indonesia Coalition, especially for the DKI Pilkada, we would agree to support a uniform candidate pair, and

President of PKS A. Syaikhu detailed the reasons for nominating Anies and Sohibul Iman for the Jakarta gubernatorial election in 2024. Baswedan is seen as a proven leader during his tenure as Governor of DKI Jakarta. According to Syaikhu, Anies' tenure has brought happiness to Jakarta residents. "Mr. Anies Rasyid Baswedan successfully served as governor from 2017-2022 with various achievements in multiple sectors of advancement, advancing the city and delighting its citizens," said Syaikhu at the opening of the Party Leadership School at the Grand Sahid Jaya Hotel, Central Jakarta, on Tuesday. Meanwhile, Sohibul Iman, Syaikhu stated, is a intellectual with a notable experience in government. "Mr. Sohibul Iman is a technocrat and a scholar who has served as the president of Paramadina University. He served in the legislature as Deputy Speaker of the DPR RI for the 2013-2014 session and also served as the president of PKS from 2015-2020," clarified Syaikhu.

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto intends to make a positive impact to the country by participating in the Pilkada. He is sincere and accepting if fate decides differently. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he shared.

"Whether in the Advanced Indonesia Coalition (KIM) or in PKS, PDIP, Should you loved this article and you would want to receive much more information regarding anies berjuang pilkada jakarta i implore you to visit our web-page. no one has made a fixed decision. Is Anies confirmed to run? No, he isn't. Has PKS confirmed to nominate Anies? No, they haven't. Has PKB confirmed to support Mr. Anies? No, they haven't," said Habiburokhman at the Parliament Complex, Senayan, Jakarta, Thursday (June 20, 2024).

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.