Travis Barker congratulates his oldest child Landon for graduating

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Adolfo
댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-10-20 11:30

본문

took to his Buy Verified PayPal Account - SupportVCC.Com Instagram on Saturday, congratulating his oldest child, son Landon Asher, on graduating high school.

The 46-year-old Blink-182 drummer shared some snaps of him and his 18-year-old son, who he shares with his ex-wife Shanna Moakler.

Landon's new stepmom also chimed in with a congratulatory comment.

Congrats: Travis Barker took to his verified Instagram on Saturday, congratulating his oldest child, son Landon Asher, on graduating high school

Barker posted a black-and-white snap of him and Landon, plus another black-and-white snap of Landon solo.

'So proud of you @landonasherbarker,' the musician began in his Instagram post on Saturday.

'It has been a great pleasure and honor to raise you and I can't wait to witness all the amazing things you're going to do and become,' Barker added.

Solo: Barker posted a black-and-white snap of him and Landon, plus another black-and-white snap of Landon solo

'Congratulations on graduating, I love you,' he concluded, along with a graduation emoji and a graduation cap emoji.

Kardashian chimed in and added, 'I am so proud of you @landonasherbarker' with a crying emoji, sunglasses emoji and a black heart emoji. 

Landon also made headlines over the weekend for announcing his first fashion line with online retailer boohooMan.

Kourt congrats: Kardashian chimed in and added, 'I am so proud of you @landonasherbarker' with a crying emoji, sunglasses emoji and a black heart emoji

The 'rockstar-inspired' capsule collection will feature 40 pieces that Barker co-designed himself, with prices ranging from $19 to $67.

He told  that he wanted to have, 'full creative direction' of the line before he got to work.

'They're a great brand, but they don't have anything rockstar-ish yet — nothing pop-punk or grungy,' Barker said.

Designer: The 'rockstar-inspired' capsule collection will feature 40 pieces that Barker co-designed himself, with prices ranging from $19 to $67

'I said I'm down to do this, but I want it to resemble me,' he added, revealing he brought in a mood board to showcase his vision.

'I said, "I love this style; let's keep it in

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.